Shot Scope PRO LX+ Laser Rangefinder
The Shot Scope PRO LX+ is perfect for golfers that want it all - a fast-firing laser optimised for stability and accuracy, along with a GPS loaded with 36,000 courses and built-in performance tracking.
The first of its kind, the PRO LX+ makes no compromises, featuring x7 magnification, a 900 yard range and Rapid-Fire detection. The PRO LX+ gives golfers unrivalled freedom - the GPS can be detached from the laser, allowing each to be used independently. The handheld can be attached to your golf bag, stuck to your cart with the powerful magnet, or clipped on your belt for easy carrying.
HOW DOES THE PRO LX+ WORK?
The PRO LX+ can be used like a typical rangefinder for distances to the pin - combine that with GPS distances to the F/M/B of the green and instantly you know exactly where the pin is located on the green.
You can quickly and easily track your game by simply tapping the club against the GPS screen before you hit your shot. After playing, upload your round via Bluetooth to access 100’s of performance statistics about your game to help you improve.
F/M/B & HAZARD GPS DISTANCES
The GPS can be used attached to the rangefinder or detached to give the golfer flexibility on the golf course. PRO LX+ uses Shot Scope’s dynamic yardages to give the distance based on your specific angle of approach to the green.
Distances to the front and carry of all hazards and for specific layup points are included to help you form a strategy for the hole. All distances are available in yards or meters.
Shot Scope’s 16 lightweight plug-n-play club tags easily screw into the butt-end of every club. The tags communicate with the device to identify what club was hit and its location on the course.
To record a shot tap the club against the GPS screen and the device will vibrate to confirm club detection. After the round, dive into 100’s of performance statistics on Shot Scope’s free mobile app and web dashboard.
RED AND BLACK DUAL OPTICS
Customize the display on your PRO LX+ to either RED or BLACK. Each colour stands out against different backgrounds, never be stuck trying to see the distance in any light or weather environments, simply switch to RED or BLACK!
- GPS and laser in one product
- 16 tracking tags with smart GPS chip for club recognition
- Dynamic F/M/B green distances
- Front & carry distance for every hazard
- Layup point distances
- 36,000+ preloaded courses worldwide
- Red and black dual optics
- Adaptive Slope technology
- Target-Lock vibration
- Rapid-Fire detection
- Range 900 Yards
- x7 Magnification
- Precision clear lens
- Adjustable eyepiece
- Accurate to 1 Yard
- Comfort stability grip
- Distances available in yards or meters
- Sync your round via Bluetooth
- Free mobile app and web dashboard statistics platform
- Free firmware updates, including new features
- No phone required on course
- Conforms to the Rules of Golf
- Strong metal belt clip
- Comes with a carabiner to attach to your golf bag
- Water Resistant Carry Case
- 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Replaceable CR123 Battery - for the laser
- 15+ hour battery life / 2+ rounds (for GPS handheld)
- Highly accurate shot detection
- Measures the last shot distance
- Industry leading putting statistics
- Ability to pause round to take practise shots
- Club recognition displayed on screen
- Vibration feedback upon successful tag
- Every shot is plotted on a map of the course
- Advanced GPS accuracy
- Daylight readable color screen
- In-house course mapping and 48 hour course edits
- Social share feature, share good rounds or highlights with friends on social media
- Strokes Gained analytics platform included for advanced statistic analysis
- Over 100 statistics that can be broken down by lie type, distance, club used, proximity, round, season and much more
- Statistics on tee shots, approaches, short game, putting, scoring and full round/season
- PinCollect technology provides enhanced approach, short game and putting statistics
- Virtually join any club in the world on Course Hub to view how Shot Scope users play that course
- Interactive features; Medals, Leaderboards and Course Hub
- 3 golf modes
Halpenny Golf currently serve over 125,000 returning customers and we pride ourselves in working to exacting international quality management standards. Our staff have a passion for Golf. With a PGA Professional in every store our customers can be sure that they get the best and most suitable advice for their every golfing need. We try harder to please, so buy with confidence at Halpenny Golf, the trusted Professionals.