Garmin Forerunner 745
Chase down new PRs with Forerunner 745. This GPS running watch is made for runners and triathletes like you who need detailed training stats and on-device workouts plus smartwatch functions like music, contactless payments and more.
With multi-satellite system support, Forerunner 745 can track your runs, rides and swims with better accuracy than ever.
Get built-in activity profiles for running, triathlon, cycling, swimming, track running and more. And for races and brick workouts, the auto multisport feature lets you switch sports with just one button press. Forerunner 745 provides personalized run and cycling workout suggestions based on your current training load and training status. Choose your expert coach and your race goal. Then receive a free training plan and step-by-step guidance. The workouts sync right to your watch and adapt based on your performance in the plan.
Add life and style to your device with free watch faces, apps and more. Train for a 5K, 10K or half-marathon race with expert coaching and a free dynamic training plan that shifts based on your goals and performance. Workouts sync right to your watch.
- Pulse OX sensor: This wrist-based sensor monitors blood oxygen saturation levels to provide a clearer picture of how you’re sleeping or how you’re adjusting to altitude.
- Body Battery™ energy monitoring: Track your body’s energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- Menstrual tracking: Tracking your period cycle details can help you adjust your training to maximise improvement potential and plan for upcoming races based on where you are in your cycle.
- Music on your wrist: Sync your playlists from select music streaming services — right to your watch. Forerunner 745 can store up to 500 songs.
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payments: Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- Smart notifications: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone.
- Safety and tracking features: If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features send your location to emergency contacts.
- Connect IQ™ store: Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
- Sync with Garmin Connect: Upload your activities to the Garmin Connect app to interact with a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete — and even share their triumphs via social media.
- Battery life: Get up to 1 week of battery life in smartwatch mode and 6 hours in GPS mode with music. Use UltraTrac™ mode to make sure you’ve got enough juice to outlast your longest race.
- Lens material: Corning® Gorilla® Glass DX.
- Bezel material: Fibre-reinforced polymer.
- Strap material: Silicone.
- Physical size: 43.8 x 43.8 x 13.3 mm.
- Colour display.
- Display size: 1.2”, 30.4 mm diameter.
- Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels.
- Display type: Sunlight-visible, transflective MIP (memory-in-pixel).
- Weight: 47 g.
- Battery life in smartwatch mode: up to 7 days.
- Battery life in GPS mode with music: up to 6 hours.
- Battery life in GPS mode without music: up to 16 hours.
- Battery life in UltraTrac™ mode: up to 21 hours.
- Water rating: 5 ATM.
- Memory/history: 200 hours of activity data.
- Music storage: up to 500 songs.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth®, ANT+®, Wi-Fi®.
- Smartphone compatibility: iPhone®, Android™.
- Garmin Pay™.
- Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate monitor.
- Barometric altimeter.
- Pulse OX blood oxygen saturation monitor.