GPS smartwatch with a bright, beautiful display built for the active lifestyle
- AMOLED display and up to 5-day battery life in smartwatch mode; up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music
- Keep an eye on your health 24/7 with the broadest available range of all-day health monitoring features
- Easily download music to your watch for phone-free listening
- Record all the ways to move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps
- Get easy-to-follow, animated workouts right on your watch screen
A world of health
When we say broadest available range of all-day health monitoring features, we mean it.
Body Battery™ energy monitoring
See your body's energy levels throughout the day, so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
See how you're breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
Pulse Ox sensor
The Pulse Ox sensor1 gauges your blood oxygen saturation during the day and as you sleep to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
Advanced sleep monitoring
Get a full picture of how you're sleeping with a breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox1 and respiration data.
Menstrual cycle tracking
Get menstrual cycle tracking information right on your wrist. You'll be able to see period reminders, cycle details and symptoms logged for the day.
See if you're having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity.
Staying hydrated is important for your well-being. Log your daily water intake, and see how consistent you are from day to day.
Wrist-based heart rate
The watch constantly samples your heart rate² and will alert you if it stays high while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities.
Made for every experience
From interchangeable bands to durable Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3, this smartwatch was made to be worn 24/7. Keep it on when you hit the water, since it is water-rated to 5 ATM. The beautiful AMOLED display makes your watch come alive and is easy to see in any lighting.
A world of fitness
No more hunting down videos or trainers for workout demonstrations. This watch features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen. Choose from preloaded animated workouts, or download more from Garmin Connect™ online community.
A world of movement
With more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps — including walking, running, cycling, pool swimming, golf and more — this watch can help you track all the ways you move. You can even create custom workouts in the Garmin Connect app.
Breathe it in
This beautiful watch offers a variety of new mindful breathing techniques. When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathing activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you're breathing.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible smartphone. You can even respond to texts if you have an Android™ phone.
Easily download songs to your watch, including playlists from your Spotify®, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Connect with wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.
Safety and tracking features
While your watch and phone are paired, your location can be sent to your contacts either manually or automatically during outdoor activities with built-in incident detection3, if needed.
Garmin Pay™ service
Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution4 through participating providers.
Connect IQ™ Store
Add personality to your watch by downloading apps, widgets, watch faces and more. It's easy and — even better — it's free.
Get a personal running coach on your wrist, for free, to help you train for your next 5K, 10K or half-marathon.
- Lens material Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- Bezel material Stainless steel
- Case material Fibre-reinforced polymer with polymer rear cover
- Quick Release Bands Yes (20 mm, Industry standard)
- Strap material Silicone
- Physical size 432 x 43.2 x 12.4 mm Fits wrists with a circumference of 125-190 mm
- Display size 30.4 mm diameter
- Display resolution 390 x 390 pixels
- Display type AMOLED
- Weight 46.3 g
- Battery life Smartwatch mode: Up to 5 days
- GPS mode with music: Up to 6 hours
- Water rating Swim, 5 ATM
- Colour display
- Memory/history 7 timed activities, 14 days of activity tracking data
- GPS time sync
- Automatic daylight saving time
- Alarm clock
- Sunrise/sunset times
- Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate monitor
- Barometric altimeter
- Pulse Ox
Daily smart features
- Connect IQ™ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)
- Smart notifications
- Text response/reject phone call with text (Android™ only)
- Connectivity Bluetooth®, ANT+®, Wi-Fi®
- Controls smartphone music
- Plays and controls watch music
- Music storage Up to 500 songs
- Find my phone
- Find my watch
- Smartphone compatibility iPhone®, Android™
- Compatible with Garmin Connect™ Mobile
- Garmin Pay™
Safety and tracking features
- Incident Detection during select activities
Activity tracking features
- Step counter
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Calories burned
- Floors climbed
- Distance travelled
- Intensity minutes
- Move IQ™
- Fitness age Yes (in app)
- Body Battery™ Energy Monitor
- All-day stress tracking
- Available gym activity profiles Strength, cardio and elliptical training, stair stepping, floor climbing, indoor rowing, yoga, Pilates and breathwork
- Cardio workouts
- Strength workouts
- Yoga workouts
- Pilates workouts
- On-screen workout animations
- Automatic rep counting
Training, planning and analysis features
- GPS speed and distance
- Customisable screen(s)
- Customisable activity profiles
- Auto Pause®
- Advanced workouts
- Downloadable training plans
- Auto Lap®
- Manual lap
- VO2 max
- Touch and/or button lock
- Auto scroll
- Activity history on watch
- Physio TrueUp
Heart rate features
- HR zones
- HR alerts
- HR calories
- % HR max
- HR broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+™ to paired devices)
- Respiration rate (during exercise) Yoga and breathwork only
- Respiration rate (all-day and in sleep)
- Available run profiles Running, indoor track running, treadmill running
- GPS-based distance, time and pace
- Run workouts
- Foot pod capable
- Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green)
- Yardage to layups/doglegs
- Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course) Automatic
- Digital scorecard
- Stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit)
- Garmin AutoShot™
- Green View with manual pin position
- Hazards and course targets
- Round timer/odometer
- Automatic club tracking compatible (requires accessory)
Outdoor recreation features
- Available outdoor recreation profiles Skiing, snowboarding, XC skiing, stand-up paddleboarding, rowing
- Back to start
- Total ascent/descent
Funciones de ciclismo
- Available cycling profiles Biking, indoor biking
- Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Compatible with Varia™ radar (rear-facing radar)
- Compatible with Varia™ lights
- Speed and cadence sensor support (with sensor)
- Available swim profiles Pool swimming
- Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories)
- Stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly) (pool swim only)
- Basic rest timer (up from 0)
- Time and distance alerts
- Underwater wrist-based heart rate
In the box
- Charging/data cable