Scotty’s Newport 3 is the putter for the feel player seeking flow in conjunction with balance and alignment. The heel-shafted design of this teardrop shaped smaller mid-mallet promotes an arced putting stroke. Flange milling has been precision smoothed for more sculpted contours with an improved vibration dampening system that contains up to 30% more material fusing the aircraft aluminum inlay to the stainless steel head. A left-handed Newport 3 option joins the 2018 Select line, as well.
- SIGHT: With shape refinements to each Select model, Scotty focused on thinning topline appearances by giving each a slightly rounder radius. Plumbing neck dimensions, edges and angles have been squared up for a cleaner look from address.
- SOUND: Improved sound and feel are the result of up to 30% more vibration dampening material connecting face inlays with putter bodies.
- SOLE: Four-way balanced sole design shifts the balance point of each 2018 Select putter to account for the weight of the shaft and grip and each model’s offset for a putter that sits perfectly square at address and aligns more easily.
- MULTI-MATERIAL TECHNOLOGY: The proven methodology of combining lightweight 6061 aircraft grade aluminum with heavier stainless steel allows more weight to be designed into the sculpted back flange.
- SOFT FEEL WITH FEEDBACK: Positive player feedback and soft feel is maintained with up to 30% more vibration dampening material connecting the mid-milled aluminum face inlay to the putter head.
- Hand: Right Hand
- Loft: 3.5°
- Lie: 70°
- Lengths: 33", 34", 35"
- Neck: Flow
- Tow Flow: Maximum
- Offset: Full Shaft
- Stock Grip: Matador Select Black
- Head Material: 303 stainless steel w/ 6061 aircraft aluminum face inlay