Custom Fit Clubs
Customise your grip, flex, length, loft, lie and more...
Custom Fit Clubs
Mens Golf Clubs
Ladies Golf Clubs
Training and GPS
Bag and Trolley
MADE FOR YOU
custom fit clubs
EXPLOSIVE DISTANCE, MAXIMUM FORGIVENESS
MORE SPEED WITH SPEED BRIDGE™
• New Speed Bridge structure unlocks the ability to use our most flexible thru-slot Speed Pocket™ engineered to generate more ball speed than ever before
• Additional stiffness in the head structure provides higher ball speeds due to reduced energy loss at impact
• An ultra-thin face design with Inverted Cone Technology (ICT) delivers incredible ball speeds over the entire face area
IMPROVED SOUND AND FEEL
• Speed Bridge supports the topline to reduce low-frequency vibrations for a more satisfying sound at impact
• Advanced HYBRAR compression damper effectively filters unwanted face vibrations for a soft and solid feel on all shots
OPTIMIZED FOR FORGIVENESS AND PLAYABILITY
• Fluted Hosel and 360° undercut effectively lowers CG to increase launch angle and ball speed to generate a strong, penetrating ball flight even on low-face impacts
• Patented off-center Inverted Cone Technology maximizes sweet spot and promotes straighter shots for golfers at all levels
Please note that custom fit clubs are custom made to your specifications, so please allow 7-10 working days for delivery.
Halpenny Golf currently serve over 125,000 returning customers and we pride ourselves in working to exacting international quality management standards. Our staff have a passion for Golf. With a PGA Professional in every store our customers can be sure that they get the best and most suitable advice for their every golfing need. We try harder to please, so buy with confidence at Halpenny Golf, the trusted Professionals.
As these are made to order products please allow 12-15 days from the date you place your order for your clubs to be dispatched
Please note: Custom Fit Clubs are personalised products and are exempt from our 30 Day change of mind policy.
Custom Fit Club orders may only be returned or exchanged if the goods arrive damaged, become defective or the order was incorrect.
The manufacturers guarantee may differ by product and does not cover accidental damage or normal wear and tear.
This option allows you to choose which shafts you would like to have. There are a number of shaft choices available to meet the different needs of golfers. If there is a particular shaft you require which is not listed please e-mail us to ensure it's availability and compatibility with these irons.
KBS Max 85 available in Regular, Stiff
TT XP100 available in Regular, Stiff
Dynamic Gold available in R300, S300, X100
KBS Tour available in Regular, Stiff
KBS 90 available in Regular, Stiff
Nippon 950 available in Regular, Stiff
Nippon 850 available in Regular, Stiff
Lie angle is the angle between the bottom, or sole, of the golf club and the shaft. Having the proper lie angle is critical if you want the opportunity to make accurate golf shots. The purpose in adjusting the golf club's lie angle is to ensure that the club is resting squarly on its sole when you are addressing your shot. This will help get your swing on the right plane and keep the clubface square at impact. A lie angle that is too upright will cause the heel of the club to hit the ground first, which will close the clubface and produce a pull or hook. A lie angle that is too flat causes the toe to hit the ground first, opening the clubface, which will result in a push or slice.