The Ping G430 Max HL (High Launch) Driver is a new model for 2023 and is specifically designed and engineered for players with slower swing speeds to generate more speed and in turn, gain greater distances. All the same technology as the G430 drivers but with a 15% lighter system weight and ultra-lightweight shafts and grips to ramp up speed. In comparison testing, the G430 HL Driver gained an extra 9 yards off the tee on average, this is priceless to slower-swinging golfers. The Ping Max driver is one of the most forgiving drivers ever and fits every skill level, from tour pro to high handicap golfers. Its industry-leading forgiveness will win a lot of comparison battles. The targeted clubhead speed for this driver is 75mph, or close to that number to give astonishingly long drives.
The 11g weight in the back of the head can be adjusted to fade or draw or simply just left in the neutral position, so there is scope for personal preference. The new silver and yellow detailing is exquisite and a real head-turner. A proprietary T9S+ forged face accelerates face flexing for more distance. If you don’t generate sufficient clubhead speed and ball velocity from traditionally weighted drivers, this new G430 HL Driver is the key to unlocking the distance needed. This driver will allow you to generate more speed for higher launching and longer carrying shots. Amazing!
- Designed for slower swing speeds.
- Target clubhead speed: 75 mph.
- 15% lighter system weight.
- New 3-position centre of gravity shifter.
- Lightweight back weight: 11 grams.
- Increased curvature of crown, skirt and sole.
- New internal rib structure.
- Improved impact sound.
- Maximum 460cc head size.
- New T9S+ Variable thickness forged face.
- Trajectory Tuning 2.0 hosel adjustability.
- New silver/yellow colour scheme.
- Ultra-lightweight Alta Quick shafts 35/45g.
- Lightweight Lamkin UTx 41g grip.
- Matching headcover included.
- Right-hand options.