NEW: Taylormade P790 Irons
Introducing the new P790 irons from Taylormade. A great looking club with a mid-high launch and mid spin. The main features of the club are listed below:
- SpeedFoamTM Air: A newly designed SpeedFoamTM Air that is 69% lighter than its predecessor. This saves about 3.5g in weight that can be redistributed to optimize performance and launch.
- Thin-Wall Construction and Forged L-Face: A new 8620 Carbon Steel Construction makes the head up to 37.5% thinner in strategic places allowing for a lower centre of gravity placement. This thing-wall is paired with a steel L-Face to promote supreme flexibility and fast ball speeds and distance.
- Thru-Slot Speed PocketTM: The speed pocket promotes extra flexibility while ensuring ball speed and distance is preserved on low face strikes.
- Intelligent Sweet Spot: The sweet spot has been increased by 60% compared to the original P790 model.
- Tungsten Mass for Low CG: New construction methods have thinned out the body, allowing for 31g of tungsten to be placed in the toe. This creates a large amount of stability and forgiveness while still acting as a Players iron.